Who doesn’t love the amazingly irrevererant game, Cards Against Humanity? We certainly do. The only issue with the game is that you’re always wanting new cards. Luckily, the game has supplied quite a few expansion packs for people that love to play. The packs on this page are BOXES. They are generally bigger than PACKS.
They add great value to the game. The expansion packs are fun, but the boxes below are bigger. They are usually about niche topics so you can find some that appeal to your particular likes, and they come in various sizes. We combed through Amazon and found some of the best Cards Against Humanity Expansion Boxes. This isn’t an exhaustive list, but rather is a great place to start expanding your Cards Against Humanity game.
Cards Against Humanity Expansion Packs & Accessories
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box
$15.00 in stock
- The Absurd Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written (255 white and 45 black).
- These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years.
- Red, Blue, and Green Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Cards Against Humanity: Green Box
1 used from $19.00
- The Green Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game (245 white and 55 black).
- The best expansion we've ever written.
- Red and Blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- Makes your life worth living again for several minutes.
Cards Against Humanity: Red Box
- The Red Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game (230 white and 70 black).
- Contains the same cards that used to be in the First, Second, and Third Expansions.
- An excellent bludgeoning weapon against home invaders.
Cards Against Humanity: Blue Box
- The Blue Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game (220 white and 80 black).
- Contains the same cards that used to be in the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Expansions.
- Red Box not required, though heartily recommended.
- Allows you to eat anything you want without gaining any weight.
Cards Against Humanity: Fifth Expansion
$15.99 in stock
- 100 completely NEW cards (75 white cards and 25 black cards)
- 12 bonus blank cards (8 blank white cards and 4 blank black cards)
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards (100% compatible with Cards Against Humanity)
- First, Second, Third, and Fourth Expansions not required to play, though heartily recommended.
- You won't believe it's not butter.